- Job costing is Ostendo's strength, from simple to complex job estimating and quoting, to work in progress tracking at all levels, to after job costing and actual job profit reporting.
- Cost methods include standard, average, actual, last, buy price, or calculated cost. These are used in the jobs and projects to provide detailed and accurate budgeted, planned, actual and projected costs at the various task, job, and project hierarchy levels.
- Real time work in progress and time and cost completion percentage are included at all levels.
- You can also use the planned/projected costs based on progress claim percentage to project job profitability.
- Progress claims and retention tracking can be done by job and consolidated invoicing by project.
- A graphical job calendar by task/resource will assist you with scheduling.